Bergstrom Nite No-idle The battery-powered NITE® (No-Idle Thermal Environment) no-idle system saves fuel, keeps drivers comfortable and helps protect the environment.
Campbell-Brown stocks No-Idle cab and sleeper battery powered A/C systems. Contact us and we will help pick out which one will work the best for your application. We have units for HD Trucks and also for construction equipment. Construction equipment has the added challenges of higher amounts of vibration, impact, dirt and factors which require specialized systems designed for the construction equipment industry.
Bergstrom NITE Phoenix
The NITE Phoenix has the highest and longest cooling capacity of any battery-powered no-idle system on the market. As a result, no matter how hot it is outside, it will be cool and comfortable in the sleeper.
- Electrified AC unit runs on auxiliary AGM/deep cycle batteries.
- Larger compressor leads to larger cooling capacity.
- New LCD digital user interface and battery monitoring system. Features on-board service diagnostics, automatic temperature control and check filter function.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. Complies with all idle restriction laws.
- Approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Installs easily under bunk in 8-10 hours.
- Shore power and hotel load options.
Drivers and operators are safer when they are well rested, comfortable and happy. Your equipment is happier if it does not have to idle for hours during mandatory driver breaks.
If trucks idle through most of a gallon of diesel every hour, and if the maintenance clock is ticking while the engine is running, it will not take very long to see the savings that come with no-idle battery powered A/C systems.
Bergstrom NITE SSI
Whether it’s hot or cold, you’ll rest easy knowing you will sleep comfortably with a NITE® no-idle system. They are the best-selling battery-powered no-idle system on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- Condenser/evaporator split system
- Plastic internal unit, durable external condenser assembly
- Automatic Digital Temperature Control. For optimum comfort at your fingertips providing service diagnostics, automatic temperature control and more.
- Electrified A/C unit. Runs on 4 auxiliary AGM / deep cycle batteries.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB) ARB #08-643-004. No emissions means no fines.
- Unit runs 8-10 hours*
- Installs easily under bunk
- Virtually maintenance free Shore power and hotel load options
- Rotatable blower assembly to adapt to OEM ductwork in select applications
- Aluminum framed recirculation filter gives extended coil life
- Serviceable TXV, evaporator coil and TXV slimline seals
- Serviceable drier in condenser assembly
- Brushless motors in compressor and condenser fan for extended life
- Download the app to control the unit wirelessly.